Try the easier way to give feedback on facilities
You can now easily leave feedback on the university's facilities using the new feature of the Aalto Space application. A simple form has been generated for writing feedback, which speeds up leaving the feedback.
The easiest way to find the form:
- Open Aalto Space application in the room that you want to leave feedback on.
- Open the map and wait until the application locates you.
- Choose the space where you are from the map. The form can be found in the application for each space "Experiencing Problems? Report issue".
- You can also leave a general star rating based on the space functionality, or for example, development idea to improve the space.
- You can also leave feedback later by finding the space you want to focus on from the app, even if you are no longer in the space.
Feedback on the facilities is especially welcome now that the various spaces on the campus are once again being used more regularly. Through Aalto Space's feedback channel, messages are automatically routed to the right parties for processing, and potential problems can be solved quickly. If necessary, the feedback provider will also be contacted for more information.
The feedback on the spaces can still be left using the old familiar channels, ie property service requests or ACRE feedback form and regarding IT services at self service portal (needs logging in). In urgent cases, please contact the building's reception or the service number of L&T Real Estate Services on tel. +358 10 636 7000.
Read more news
The winner of the 2022 participatory budgeting vote was determined at the end of November. Resting and daytime naps became the winning theme this year.