Building a diverse Otaniemi
Our aim is to create an internationally known, interactive and versatile campus that supports cooperation with the businesses and other operators in the area. We want to create a campus that is more than just a place for studying and working.
Otaniemi has developed into a concentrated and versatile campus area, where students, researchers and businesses innovate together. The Aalto University campus is an excellent environment for lifelong learning.
- Property development
- Leasing and renting
- Real estate asset management and administration
- Property maintenance and user services
- Technical maintenance, cleaning, waste management, recycling and moving service coordination
- Work environments
- Facility development and space design and furniture, fixtures
- Business development and sustainability
- Around 50 employees
- Aalto University Campus & Real Estate is 100% owned by the Aalto-korkeakoulusäätiö foundation
- Responsible for the administration of 22 joint-stock property companies and several jointly owned properties
- Value of real estate assets around EUR 538 million (2021)
- Aalto University is the largest user of our properties
- Over 140 tenant businesses from start-ups to large international enterprises
Boldly: We dare to take risks and try new things and ways of working.
Passionately: We have a passion to succeed and exceed expectations.
Together: We respect our community and act responsibly. Together, we accomplish more.
With joy! We nurture a joyful, open, and trusting atmosphere while succeeding together.
- Equality, diversity and inclusiveness are core values of Aalto University, which ACRE is also committed to.
Ville Jokela, Managing Director
Together we are developing Otaniemi into a unique meeting place and the most inspiring campus in the world!
Get to know the Otaniemi campus