Welcome to hear the latest news from Sustainable Campus!
Welcome to participate to the traditional Sustainable Campus / Earth Hour event on the campus. Aalto community is once again participating the international Earth Hour on 24th March organized by WWF. Sustainable campus event earlier on the same week is also supporting this.
Event is aimed to all Aalto community.
The event starts with breakfast at 8.30 in A Grid. In the program (starting at 9.00, changes possible)
- 9.05 Carbon neutral Aalto 2030 –update & achievements, Tuomo Uusitalo, Satu Kankaala / ACRE
- 9.25 Keynote 1: Elisa Lähde, Assistant Professor / Aalto University: "Dialogue with the Nature" & discussion
- 10.00 Keynote 2: Mika Jalava, Postdoctoral Researcher / Aalto University: “Sustainability in Food Production" & discussion
- 10.25 Shortly about Earth Hour & how this shows up on campus & next steps, Tuomo Uusitalo / ACRE
- 10.40 Anna Poutiainen, University Chaplain: “Towards social sustainability with a sense of community and hope", silent moment
The event will be held in Finnish or in English (depending on the audience).
Sign up before 20.3.2022 (sign up time extented). Welcome!
The event is organized by Campus Sustainability team.