Excavation on Otaniementie to start 3rd March
Blasting will be carried out 1–4 times a day. The work will last approximately until the end of March. Traffic on Otaniementie and Otakaari will be stopped during the blasts.
Currently known dates for blasting
- Tuesday 9 March, on the equal hours from 11:00 to 16:00
- Wednesday 10 March, on the equal hours from 08:00 to 16:00
- Thursday 11 March, on the equal hours from 08:00 to 16:00
- Friday 12 March, on the equal hours from 08:00 to 15:00
You can order text message notifications concerning the excavation work. Jokeri Light Rail will send out notifications approximately one hour before each blast. You can order the service by sending the message RAIDE OTANIEMI to 18200. The service is free of charge.
We work mainly between 7 am and 6 pm on weekdays. We may perform some less noisy work in the evenings between 6 and 10 pm, at weekends and on mid-week holidays.
tel. +358 (0)40 862 6226
Jokeri Light Rail hotline
tel. +358 (0)50 465 4969
- Updated: This content was originally published on www.aalto.fi.